Friday, February 17, 2012

Tomorrow we depart.

We have spent the past two weeks visiting family in MS and NC and saying goodbye.
We've searched for and found all our cold weather gear we'll be needing (the weather today in Seoul said it feels like negative temperatures) as well as stuffed as much as possible into our suitcases, weighing them over and over again.

Today we said goodbye to Renee (Jarrett's Mom) as she flew back to Texas.
Tonight we'll say goodbye as Jarrett's PawPaw leaves for a trip to Thailand.
Most of all, we are anxious because our flight is tomorrow afternoon and we'll be traveling almost a full 24 hours to get to Incheon.
Jarrett bought me some Dramamine yesterday with something to help me sleep on the plane. Hopefully my nerves won't keep me awake!

I am so appreciative to my family for being so supportive and Jarrett's family for being so helpful and accommodating. I think I have eaten more in the past two weeks that we've spent visiting then I did all of January!
We really will miss you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment